Students must sign in and sign out when using tutoring services. By tracking the services that are used, we can better assist our students.
The Campus Learning Center offers two types of tutoring:
- Individual one-hour sessions with a peer tutor
- Students can take advantage of appointment tutoring one hour per week, per subject, for up to two subjects
- Appointments must be made two days in advance
- Recurring appointments are available after the first session
- Students are seen on a first-come, first served basis
- Not an individual tutoring session
- Students can utilize this service as many times per week as needed
- Drop-in tutoring works best when used with appointment tutoring
About Our Tutors
All tutors at the Campus Learning Center are upper-class students who have earned an “A” or “B” in the classes they tutor. Tutoring is offered in subjects ranging from accounting to zoology.